Mr. Khalid Ali Al-Mahmood
+973 17 321 804
We handle 125,000 tons
of freight per year
Our fully equipped facility
spans 19,000 square meters
We serve over
50 different carriers
BAS’ Cargo Division provides a full range of services to freighter aircraft operators as well as scheduled and chartered carriers with an average of 125 million kilos and over 50 carriers handled annually, 19,000 SQM of warehousing space maximized by the use of high level racking system using forklift trucks with capacities of up to 13 tons. Specialized handling system permit aircraft ULD’s to be efficiently and effectively handled via roller beds and elevated transfer vehicles. BAS Cargo is fully equipped to handle e-AWB with the capability of communicating with other systems.
BAS cargo comprises of skilled and experienced crew fully capable of handling all types of aircrafts in addition to the ability to handle special events such as the F1 event.
Bahrain is an intermodal transport node with its close proximity to Saudi Arabia, enabling BAS to develop an effective handling methodology for trans-shipments between sea, land and air. BAS’ Cargo Division also assists consolidators and specialist companies with break-bulk facilities and bonded warehousing. BAS cargo provides customized services to better suit the customers’ requirements.
Cargo facilities include:
- Cooling facilities to accommodate perishables and pharmaceuticals
- Special storage facilities in designated areas for dangerous goods and valuable cargo
- Separate storage for diplomatic mail and airmail
- A dedicated Air-conditioned storage facility for livestock with a dedicated Air-conditioned Transportation for Pets
- various weighing scale facilities of up to 30 tons and 20 ft. dollies
- 100% screening policy with the use of latest dual view screening machines and explosive trace detectors (ETD) certified by BCAA.
- Accredited RA3 in accordance to EU requirements.
- Full CCTV coverage
- Latest Cargo Handling System fully capable of integrating with the carriers system through EDI messages and equipped with the latest industry requirements
- fully utilized Barcoding system in the operations
- Online web-based & Android application for customers, Airline, Freight forwarders and integrators
Awards and Accreditations
Gulf Air certificate of appreciation for valuable contribution to Gulf Air Falcon Cargo in 2016