Learning and Development
Mr. Khalid A.Wahid Al-bastaki
Senior Manager, Training & Development
+973 17 321 718
More than 28,000 training hours
More than 1,300 staff trained
More than 850 courses conducted
BAS Learning & Development Centre firmly believes in professional excellence through empowering staff as BAS’ most valued asset. BAS fosters a high-achieving culture built on integrity, ethics and dedication across all business activities.
BAS aspires to enhance staff development through progressive learning as a driver in upgrading BAS’ competencies and competitive advantages.
- Provide high quality and effective training
- Develop and improve standards across all operations
- Create value by developing skills required to achieve sustainable business targets
- Promote the highest standards of health and safety
- Enhance staff career development