Aircraft Weight & Balance
Dispatchers, Load Controller and Ramp Handler staff
- To understand the basic principles of aircraft Weight and Balance
- Become familiar with the various terms used in the field
- Understand and identify the various weights used in the compilation of a load sheet
- Construct indexes and understand their use
- Become familiar with the design of trim charts
- Be able to fully prepare various load documents
- List the two most important factors to consider when planning the loading of an aircraft.
- Be able to understand the aircraft weight limit during preparing load sheet.
- Be able to define the center of gravity of the aircraft.
- Be familiar with the type of aircrafts –narrow bodied & wide bodied.
- Be able to apply L.M.C procedures in load sheet.
- Course objective
- Course introduction
- Definition and Responsibilities of LC
- Principle of Flight
- Trim Determination
- Principle Center of Gravity
- MAC safe range
- Weight Control & Quick weight combinations reference table
- Traffic Load
- Regulated Take-off Weight
- Standard Weight
- Loading Instruction Report
- A320 – Aircraft Weight and CG Data
- Loading Instruction / Report A321
- Load Categories
- Load Documentation
- Definition Of Load Sheet Terms
- Description of EDP Load Sheet
- Acars Load Sheet and Term Sheet
- Provisional Load Sheet
- Description Of Acars Load Sheet
- Last Minute Change (LMC) Procedure
- Load Message
- A330 – Aircraft Weight and CG Data