Airside Driving Training
Drivers, loader/drivers, porter/drivers, loading agent, cargo handlers, hi-loader drivers, coach drivers.
After this course you will be able to:
- Understand airside safety rules and regulations.
- Be familiar with the ground equipment used to support the aircraft during ground services.
- Implement and take the precautions during working and maneuvering near aircraft.
- Introduction and course objective
- Purpose and scope
- General Role and responsibilities
- Safety Flashes
- Accident /incident reporting
- Ramp (aprons), stands and airside roads
- New Green line Marking In Service Roads
- Passenger loading bridge safety zone
- Airport facilities and aprons locations
- Maneuvering area
- Tagging procedure
- Radio Communication Procedure
- Marshalling procedure