Aviation Security For Catering Personnel
Ground Handling, Airport and Airline Employees designated as Aviation Catering Staff
- Lists and understand the threats to civil aviation and how it evolved.
- Understand the International, National and Local AVSEC structure and their role in Implementing Security Measures.
- Understand the responsibility for the development of legal and technical programs to protect civil aviation.
- Understand the development of security measures to counter the threats to civil aviation.
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of Staff to ensure safety and security of civil aviation.
- Implement the relevant parts of an airline security program.
- Course Objectives
- Introduction and Course Administration
- AVSEC History/ Threat to Civil Aviation
- Development of Security Measures
- International Civil Aviation Security Structure
- National Civil Aviation Security Structure
- Staff Duties and Responsibilities