English Language Skills – Level 2.2 & Level 2.3
In this course students will learn the past simple in statements, questions and negatives. They learn regular and irregular verb endings. How to use can and they will be introduced to the present continuous.
- Can / cant
- Was / were
- Past simple regular verbs
- Past irregular past time expressions
- Countable / uncountable nouns
- Would you like?
- A / some
- Much / many
- Comparatives and superlatives
- Have got
- Formal letter writing
This course will consolidate the students’ past simple. They will learn to contrast between the present simple and the present continuous. They will be introduced to “going to” for future and comparative and superlative adjectives.
- Present continuous
- Whose is it?
- Going to
- Infinitive of purpose
- Question forms
- Adverbs and adjectives
- Present perfect with ever and never
- Present perfect with yet and just
- Present perfect vs. past simple
- Write a story
- Write s thank you letter / e mail