Safety Pushback Operations
All ramp, baggage, engineering staff
After thorough study and use of the training workbook, you will able to:
- Understand the safety rules and airside regulations.
- Be familiar with the aircraft Pushback / Towing procedure.
- Understand the way of communication with the aircraft.
- Maintain the safe distances during refueling or engine starting.
- Improve their knowledge and skills of pushback during emergency situations and weather conditions.
- Understand and implement the safety precaution during equipment connecting and disconnecting to the A/C and the used of steering lockout pins.
- Introduction and course objective
- Airside rules and regulations
- Safety during Fueling/Defueling
- Safety Flash – GSE Maintenance, Serviceability and Monitoring
- Aircraft Handling Procedures
- Safety Flash – Aircraft Chocking, Removing Chocks & Aircraft Parking Brakes
- Fuel Hydrant Installation
- Aircraft Pushback Tag
- LEKTRO Aircraft Tug
- Battery Charging Procedure
- Driving Procedures
- General Safety Rules Summary
- Operator pre-use safety check
- Ramp Operation Alert
- Aircraft Towing Procedures
- Towing/Pushback Requirements
- Emergency Stop
- Pushback operation
- Aircraft Ground Communication
- Aircraft Departure Hand Signals
- Aircraft Ground\power Hand signals connecting and disconnecting
- Pushback Hand Signals