Airbridge Operations Training
Loader/Driver, Loading Agent, Senior Loader/Driver and Dispatcher.
After the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand Airbridge operation rules and regulations.
- Be familiar with the Airbridge operation that used to support the aircraft during ground services.
- Implement and take the necessary precautions during working and maneuvering near aircraft.
- Course objectives
- Purpose and Scope
- General Role and Responsibilities
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Bridge Control System including Emergency switches, cut-offs and buttons
- Manual Wind-off Procedure
- Accident/Incident Reporting