Live Animals Regulations
Export Cargo Staff
- Use the LAR effectively.
- Understand government rules & regulations.
- Learn the acceptance & air transport procedures.
- Identify different animal species.
- Know the conditions for caring different species.
- Compile various forms & documents.
- Familiarize with container design & construction.
- Familiarize with aircraft loading.
- Handle delays and emergencies.
- Introduction and course Objectives
- Government Regulations 28 European Union 2.1.2
- EU Veterinary Inspection
- Government Regulations (AUG02) 2.2
- Carrier 3.1
- Listing, Descriptions and Sizes of Species 6.2.1
- Air Waybill Example
- Shipper’s Certification for Live Animals
- Special Load – Notification to Cabin
- LAR Acceptance Checklist
- Action at the time of Acceptance
- Typical Airport Handling Flow Diagram
- Airport Handling
- Airport Facilities
- Animal Classification
- Shipper’s Responsibilities
- Carrier’s Responsibilities
- Animal Behavior
- Stocking Density
- Aircraft Loading
- Containers – CR-1-24-62
- Applicability of Labels
- Delay Management
- Emergency Response